Plugged In has several opportunities for volunteers, such as:
– Take photos and videos at our end of session concerts.
- Band Mentor:
– Assisting in a band with young students, beginner students and/or students with special needs.
- Fundraising event planning and coordination
– transporting, setting up and taking down equipment, running sound.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Sandra Rizkallah at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 781-956-4281
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
If you are interested in empowering youth through music and inspiring them to use music to better the world, you may be interested in serving on the Plugged In Board of Directors or volunteering on a committee. Meetings are held monthly and take place in Needham or Wellesley.
As a member of the board of directors, you could:
- Help maintain our website
- Help maintain our database
- Help with fundraising
- Volunteer at an event
For more information about serving on the Board of Directors, please contact board president, David Snelling, at David_Snelling@bose.com.