“Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve…. You don’t have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Thank you for your interest in serving as a Plugged In Band Program volunteer. Plugged In’s past, present, and continued future success are due in large part to the skills, talents, and dedication of its volunteers.
As a Plugged In volunteer, you will be contributing to the mission of Plugged In to provide musical opportunities with a focus on using them to make positive change in the world. You will be joining a long list of volunteers who desire to have a positive impact in the community.
We hope you will consider joining our team!
Joining Plugged In’s volunteer team takes a few simple steps.
- Review the list of open volunteer opportunities to see if there’s one that interests you.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Interview with Plugged In staff.
- Become part of Plugged In’s volunteer team and start creating positive change!
(click for details)
- Outreach Coordinator
- Database Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Gig Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Virtual Administrative Assistant
- Virtual Band IT and Equipment Coordinator
- Equipment Manager
- Bookkeeper (filled)
- Grants Coordinator (filled)
- Fundraising Events Coordinator (filled)
- Fundraising Appeals Coordinator (filled)
VOLUNTEER VISION STATEMENT
Plugged In envisions a volunteer program that works like a favorite band; one that is composed of a diverse, trained, and committed group of volunteers that is forward facing, visible to, and embraced by our entire community. Our volunteer program will model Plugged In’s philanthropic mission while supporting the continued growth of our community and the expanded reach our programming.